We would like to introduce to you the modifications that will come to balance our hunters.
1. Natural 3-star hunter base stats increased
- Base stats (attack, defense, and life) will be increased.
- Combat points will be increased by about 14%.
2. Natural 2-star hunter base stats increased
- Base stats (attack, defense, and life) will be slightly increased.
- Combat points will be increased by about 7%.
3. Offensive hunter basic damage increased by 1.1 times
- Offensive hunters have an attack speed of 1 higher than all the other types.
- The current Fight Club does not take attack speed into consideration, and therefore this change does not apply to the Fight Club.
- To compensate for this, offensive hunters will have a 10% increase in damage.
- Offensive hunters' base defense will be decreased from 50%, same as defensive hunters, to 40%, same as helper hunters.
- This is a temporary modification as the Fight Club will undergo changes in the future.
4. Helper stats slightly increased
- Helpers have naturally lower stats compared to other types due to a tanking balancing issue.
- But as supporting bombers are taking place in the Fight Club, the helpers too must do the same.
- All helpers' base stats (attack, defense, and life) will be slightly increased.
- All helpers' combat points will be increased by about 7%.
5. Nene's 5th skill changed
- Many have sent feedback regarding Nene's 5th skill being useless in the Fight Club.
- Due to these concerns, Nene's 5th skill will change from 20% regeneration increase to 20% total life increase.
6. Explanation for Captain's high effectiveness
- Blustone's main character, Captain, has a different set of rules.
- Captain is Blustone's first character and is, therefore, a natural 1-star hunter.
- But he progresses higher than other hunters when advanced, and has the same stats as a natural 2-star when he is at 5 stars.
- Therefore, a 5-star Captain has the same stats as a natural 2-star hunter.
- This was due to our preference to have one of the first characters to have a higher progression rate.
- Because offensive hunters cannot show their full potential without their attack speed, defensive natural-2-star-like Captain felt stronger than other hunters.
- The Fight Club will feel more balanced with the natural 3-star and offensive hunter balance patches.
From the information above, 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 will be applied within this week.
However, the 3rd patch regarding offensive hunters will be applied at a later date after more consideration.
Thank you for reading!