NextNext Article

Larger Smaller Up Down Go to Reply Print
    ?

Hot Key

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Smaller Up Down Go to Reply Print

News.jpg

Hello, Captains of Midgard! Natara is here!

We are here to announce the changes that will be made to the Guild Blitz system.

<Addition of “Infinite Guild Blitz” among Blitz Top Guilds>

1. 4 Guilds with the highest Guild Strength will be separately organized in the "Infinite Guild Blitz"

2. Top Guilds participating in the "Infinite Guild Blitz" will be matched randomly

3. Guilds belonging to the "Infinite Guild Blitz" will receive the previous Guild Blitz victory rewards and will also receive additional rewards depending on the victory or defeat

4. Number of victories from the "Infinite Guild Blitz" will be recorded separately from the previous Guild Blitz

The changes will be applied depending on the speed of application. We will make sure to announce further details through the "Notice" page in the future. We sincerely thank each and every one of our Captains for showing your love towards Blustone. We will continue to do our best.

Thank you.

• Calludus 2020.03.31 01:56
      Sounds Fair.

How about Guild Shop?
      We finally got T3 Leon after around 6 months of farming so what now?
      Would Medals just be hibernating for a long while? ("^^,)
      We want new goodies to buy like Crystals, Fragments, Skill Mats, Equip Mats and I hope.. a Fair Price Jewels. Mirage Shop is really overpriced in terms for Jewels. It took around 12 days to buy one random radiant jewel and even worse none of those jewels aren't that useful for most cases. Please Include Offense, Defense and HP Jewels.

Add Suggestions:
      - Please make BUY Jewel Shape Selection Event.

- Since you made it happened for multiselect button on Jewels, please put multiselect button for hunters too.. there are so many 1★ / 2★ to manually release/sell and it's exhausting. It can be helping to those Lazy Whales I knew can't open single pull scrolls because so many excess 1★/2★ at disposal. Help them to clean their dorm slots for more efficiency.
      - Make X on Evaluation Requests not just 10 or might be just Open All. Damn.. I opened a 10K pcs of them and I took 3hrs on that and stole my time allotted for other activities.
      - Put slider button to instantly set Skill Max Lvl 1 - 50 and also for Equipment Max Lvl 1 - 50 as well and will also show how much materials & rupees needed.
      For the sake of good quality gaming performance at its finest. (^^,)
    • Nazure 2020.04.01 01:40
      strike on point, man. The game lucky to have such a dedication player @"@
      but, u really managed to save & open 10k pcs of Hunter-scrolls ?.?
    • BirdOfHermes 2020.04.29 10:05
      Vs did that so you use manda on the actually useful jewels
    • Nazure 2020.04.01 01:43
      I'd like update on a mailing system, allow guild-leader to mass-mail to members via Clara service.
      Or, to be able to mail member during guild-management screen without hitting back & return to homescreen, load guild building again

Suggest this to u randomly somewhen last year. As said, I want to MASS-SENDING farewell email to any inactive member within my guild before kick bye-bye em away.

hope this can be true. Please be reminded. Ty & GL

List of Articles
    No. Subject Author Date Views
    Sticky [Notice] Server Normalization and Compensation   [0] newfile Natara 2020.06.02 24
    Sticky [Notice] Content Update and Balance Modifications   [4] file Natara 2020.05.11 1047
    Sticky [Update] Blustone 2.5.8.0 Preview   [9] file Natara 2020.04.02 1258
    » [Notice] Blustone Guild Blitz System Changes   [4] file Natara 2020.03.30 380
    Sticky [Notice] Notice for Blustone Contents Update Plan   [12] file Natara 2020.03.17 702
    Sticky [Notice] Addition of Illustration Animation (+ Addition of Captain)   [3] file Natara 2020.03.05 511
    Sticky [News] Hunter, Jewel, and Outfit Drop Rate - December 30th, 2019   [0] file VSpang 2019.05.24 1472
    Sticky [News] Game Usage Policy   [4] file Natara 2018.01.16 2658
    1 [Maintenance Notice] Server Maintenance   [0] file Natara 2020.02.27 229
    Board Pagination 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
    / 20
    XE Login