Hello, Captains of Midgard!
This is Natara, and I am pleased to announce that a new update is on the way!
We have fixed the long-awaited chatting issue through this update.
In addition, the Fight Club has been adjusted and the Hunter Dorm has been expanded.
Listed below are the details for the upcoming 188.8.131.52 update!
<Chat-Related Issue Modification>
- Fixed the issue where the Fuel Request did not work normally in Guild Chat
- Fixed the issue where chatting didn't display normally under certain circumstances
<Fight Club Battle Time Extension>
- The previous 75 sec battle time will be extended to 90 sec.
- The previous 15 sec sudden death time will be extended to 20 sec.
<Fight Club Continuous Matching Evasion System>
- You will not be matched with a recently-fought user until you have battled with another user.
<Fight Club Point Acquisition Rule Changes>
- Regarding the point system, you'll now gain 15 points on victory and lose 10 points on defeat.
- This will apply the same for both the attack phase and the defense phase.
- However, if you fail on revenge, both sides will not gain/lose any points just like before.
<Hunter Dorm Limitation Expansion>
- Added 20 more maximum number of expansions to the Hunter Dorm expansion limitation
- Up to 60 hunters can be additionally owned with total expansion
※ The update schedule for iOS may change depending on the verification process.
However, issues regarding Fight Club will be applied at the same time with Android OS regardless of the iOS update schedule.
We will continue to work hard to enhance your gaming experience in Midgard!