Hello, Captains of Midgard!
Natara is here with some update news!
Listed below are the details for the upcoming 188.8.131.52 update!
- Changed the Daily Goals Achievement Condition
: Added new Daily Goals and adjusted the existing Daily Goals to be completed more easily.
: Changes in the Daily Goals - Details
Added "Clear Abyss"
Added "Clear Mirage Ruins"
Receive Supplies 2 Times → 1
Fishing 3 Times → 1
Challenge 3 Times → 1
Recruit Hunters 2 Times → 1
- Added Dispatch Feature in the Abyss
- Slightly Increased the Enemy Hunter's Skill Cooldown in the Abyss
- Adjusted the Difference in Ability Stats Between Regular Hunters and Enemy Hunters in the Abyss
: Enemy hunters in the Abyss sometimes confused players because they had different skill effects or Ability Stats from the hunters that are usually played. (E.g. : The "Bleeding" skill of Hermes).
: Now, enemy hunters in the Abyss will have the same Ability Stats as general hunters.
- Added the Current Skill Level Display to the "Train Teammate" Screen
: Now you can directly check your hunter's current skill level on the "Train Teammate" screen.
- Changed the Guild Chatting Display Order
: Now chatting messages and Fuel requests will be displayed in time order.
- Changed the Design of Server Loading Icon
※ The update date for iOS may change depending on the verification process.
We will continue to do our best to make sure you enjoy your time in Midgard!