Hello, Captains of Midgard!
Natara is here with some update news!
Below you can find the details for the upcoming 188.8.131.52 update!
- Attendance Supply System Change
: The Attendance Supply will be changed from being obtained through Hunter Supply Station to being automatically obtained on game access.
: The daily sign-in and cumulative sign-in dates will be combined. The daily sign-in dates will be combined with the cumulative sign-in dates.
: The overall Attendance Supplies will be increased slightly.
The number of Requests and Manda that can be obtained through Attendance Supply will be increased. Supplies such as Helium Capsules and Toolboxes can also be obtained.
- Activity Supply System Change
: The Activity Supply will be changed from being obtained through Hunter Supply Station to being obtained from the main page.
: The additional Fuel, which was originally obtained through the Special Supply according to the Veteran Level and Guild Level, can be obtained at once now.
- Button for checking News added to the main page.
- Design change for users to check the Events more easily.
- New Item for Daily Goal
: Fishing and Search will be newly added for daily goals rather than attendance and product purchases.
- Item Design Change
Some designs of the game items will be upgraded.
- Hunter's Trace Design Change
: The Traces will be changed from flyer style to each Hunter's inherent items.
Also, character illustrations can be seen at the Trace information page.
- Fixed the issue of 4xxx Rupees being displayed intermittently instead of 5000 when using the Rupee Lottery Ticket.
- Fixed the issue of Group Advancement rewards not being displayed on the Goals page after the Advancement Quest.
- Fixed the issue of episode list order intermittently displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue of the opponent's power being displayed lower than their real strength at the Mirage Ruins.
(This did not alter the balance; it was just the issue of the display.)
- Fixed the issue of 240 Fuels acquisition pop-up when receiving Cumulative Attendance supplies.
- Fixed the issue of item names being displayed in a foreign language when acquiring the high-quality fishing item.
※ The update date for iOS may be changed depending on its verification process.
We will continue to put in our best efforts so that your time in Midgard will be more enjoyable!