Here are the details of the 220.127.116.11 update that will be launched this week.
- Changed Challenge Invitation Charging Method
Challenge Invitations were charged at 12:00 AM every day, but this will be changed to a restoring method when a set time period is over. You can expect a smoother FC play as the maximum total of FC invitations will increase. Also, there are plans to add an alarm feature for Challenge Invitations just like the Fuel alarm.
- Opening Major Goals
Major Goals will now be opened!
Unlike the daily goals, which are updated daily, Major Goals will accumulate your activities without reset, and you can get many rewards including Manda.
There may not be many tasks at first, but we will be adding on unique and various tasks in the future.
- Select Non-Friend as Partners Feature
To support new Captains, you can now choose other users who are not on your friend list as your partner.
In addition to that, if you choose a partner who is already your friend you will also be getting bonus rupees. We can expect more socializing than before!
- Enhanced In-game Alarms
Receiving an alarm for friend's Unique ruins or new mail was not available unless you were offline making things inconvenient. But you will now be able to receive those alarms while you are online in the game.
- Redesigned Fight Club Victory Page
The Fight Club victory page, which was somewhat dull, will have a brand new look. In addition to the joy of winning, we hope you can look forward to a new design for victory page that also lets you know your league progress.
- Increased Hunter Room Maximum Number
With the introduction of various new hunters to Midgard, the maximum number of hunters you can hold is extended to 198.
- Changed Market Update Time
The renewal time of markets will be slightly shortened based on opinions that said the current 8 hours refreshing time was too long.
- Temporary hunter room expansion is applied when using 10+1 recruitment
- Higher veteran ranks will be added
- League upgrades and recurring rewards will change
- New item will be added to the Manda Store
- Fixed the error with not receiving Cumulative Attendance Dates rewards successfully
- Fixed the red dot malfunctioning for Hunter Supplies
- Improved in-game stability
<Upcoming Update Preview>
- Adding a Bonus System in Lottery Mouse
To give a better enjoying experience when throwing the Lottery Mouse, we will add a bonus system. Also, considering usage convenience, this bonus system appears when recruiting with Manda.
- Adding a 'do not disturb' alarm feature
- Representative hunter setting feature
You will be able to set the hunter you select to show to your friends regardless of whether that hunter is on the exploring deck.
- Adding a Help Page
To understand the game better we will be adding a help page on the side of the menu.