Hello, Captains of Midgard!
This is Natara, and I am pleased to announce that a new update is on the way.
Listed below are the details for the upcoming 22.214.171.124 update.
: Bait Changes
- The previous Average Bait can be exchanged at the Shop using the “sell” feature. (1 Average Bait → 650 Rupees)
- The previous High-quality Bait can be exchanged at the Shop using the “sell” feature. (1 High-quality Bait → 1500 Rupees)
- Fishing will require a new type of fishing bait after the update.
- The new fishing bait can be received as a quest completion reward and purchased using 6 Manda per bait at the Fishing Area (up to 5 times a day).
: Reward Changes
- The prices of items obtained by fishing are changed to a minimum of 5000 Rupees or more
- The previous miscellaneous items and low-rewards are removed
- The rewards are broadly classified as follows:
- Common (5000 Rupees or more)
- Premium (10000 Rupees or more)
- Supreme (30000 Rupees or more)
: Reward Drop Rate
- Common Reward (75%)
Common Fish (5000 Rupees or more), 8 species, 9.37% each
- Premium Reward (20%)
Premium Fish (10000 Rupees or more) 6 species, 3.33% each
- Supreme Reward (5%)
Supreme Fish (30000 Rupees or more) 5 species, 0.60% each
2 types of Special Items, 1.00% each
: Special Items Details
- 1 10+1 Request → 1.00%
- 1 ★3-4 Request→ 1.00%
: Big Fish Rewards
- The system in which more Rupees are provided for catching a bigger size fish will be maintained.
: Fishing Play Changes
- Fish will always bite within 4 seconds after the bait is thrown
- Common Fish doesn't resist at all and can be caught very easily within 5 seconds
- Premium Fish resists and many taps are needed to catch the fish
- Supreme Fish resists irregularly and a considerable number of taps are needed to catch the fish
- However, the gauge reduction from resisting is greatly lowered than before, thus decreasing the possibility of missing the fish
- The level of difficulty for Special Items is the same as the level of difficulty for Supreme Fish
: Roulette Changes
- Number of roulette spinning reduced from up to 10 → 5 times a day
- Changes in reward items and success rate
- Each segment has the same chance of being spun (1/12)
: Roulette Item Changes
- Segment #1 : 30 Fuels → 8.33%
- Segment #2 : 1 Challenge Invitation → 8.33%
- Segment #3 : 3000 Rupees → 8.33%
- Segment #4 : 5 Helium Capsules → 8.33%
- Segment #5 : 30 Metron Fragments → 8.33%
- Segment #6 : 5 Manda → 8.33%
- Segment #7 : 30 Fuels → 8.33%
- Segment #8 : 1 Challenge Invitation → 8.33%
- Segment #9 : 3000 Rupees → 8.33%
- Segment #10 : 5 Helium Capsules → 8.33%
- Segment #11 : 30 Metron Fragments → 8.33%
- Segment #12 : 5 Audrey’s Traces → 8.33%
- The ★2 hunter's card back that gets displayed on 10+1 recruitment will not be displayed in gold anymore
- Improved the image quality of the title screen and stage background
- Added the hunter evaluation icon on the brief hunter explanation pop-up
- Fixed the issue where AI replaced hunters that cannot be replaced, under certain circumstances
- Fixed the issue where the transcendence result screen gets displayed incorrectly under certain resolution
- Fixed the issue where Lottery Mouse could not be flown away properly when recruiting under certain resolution
- Fixed the issue where Scar's image did not display correctly on Search map.
※ The update schedule for iOS may change depending on the verification process.