Hello, this is Natara at your service!
Here are the details of update 220.127.116.11, which is coming soon.
- Some convenient features will be added to the “Training” page.
- You will be able to check your server on the “My Info” page.
- Fixed the issue of the app temporarily crashing after clearing a stage
- Fixed the issue of not being able to accept a new guild member when the current number of guild members is 39
- Fixed the issue of the hunter trainers taking up space in the hunter dorm
- Fixed the issue of an “On Permission Only” guild being displayed as “My Guild” in the Guild Ranking after requesting to join
- Fixed the issue of details of a random jewel showing up when tapping on the empty space after selling a jewel
- Fixed the issue of Fight Club defense battles not being sorted by time
- Fixed the issue of the hunters of the guild members or friends not being sorted by strength in the Missing Hunter Search partner selection page
- Fixed the issue of being able to receive the supplies when tapping on the Special Supply menu area
- Fixed the issue of the friend list not being displayed properly in the Fight Club Ranking
- Fixed the issue of outfits not being applied in the Mirage Ruins “Get Ready to Enter” page
※ The update date for iOS may be changed depending on its verification process.
We will continue to put in our best efforts so that your time in Midgard will be more enjoyable!