Hello, VSpang here.
Please check the following notes to confirm what's being added or changed for the new v184.108.40.206 as well as our future plans. This update has now been made.
- Added transcendenced hunter effect
Hunters that have successfully transcended will have a special effect when in town.
- Show special effects for statuses in battle
When your hunter's condition changes in battle, you can confirm their condition visually through special effects.
- Added detailed defeat page
When defeated in on a mission, abyss, Fight Club battle, etc., you can now see the number of by how much you've lost.
- Improve packages
Certain packages will be reformed and new packages will be added.
- Added finishing auto-combat with Manda sales
When you finish a batch of auto-combats with Manda, there will be a percentage sale for the Manda you spend.
- Bosses in each region will be able to use their skill.
- Some page opening speed has been improved.
- A confirmation page pops up when purchasing fuel, challenge invitations, or rupees with Manda.
- Daily check-in convenience improved
The accumulated days in the daily check-in will increase even when you don't check in. Also, you will move directly to the check-in page when you click the daily check-in assignment bubble.
- Improve the Fight Club interface
You will be able to confirm others' ranks better. You will be able to see players' nationality in the opponent matching page and leaderboards.
- Improve managing friends page
You will be able to see if you have a new friend request while in town.
- Added building alarms
You will now see alarms for auto-combat, new special missing hunters, and unconfirmed defensive matches. You can move directly to their corresponding page when you touch their alarms.
- Select Expedition Area team adjusted
You can now remove all hunters when forming your Expedition Area team for an easier formation.
<Miscellaneous Bug Fixes>
- Fixed helper tab alarm not properly working in the hunter recruitment page
- Fixed alarm always being on in the Gym
- Fixed going to a wrong page when trying to leave a review
- Fixed abyss renewal malfunctions
- Fixed sorting not properly working at the Hunter Shop
- Improved abnormal lines appearing on the screen
- Improve game stability
<Reorganize Reward System> (This will be gradually added after the v1.1.5 update.)
- Improve check-in rewards
The everyday check-in rewards will be overall better. (Change receiving 1 Elite Request on the 6th day and receive a Metron Crystal on the 7th day.) For cumulative check-in rewards, the 15th day will be changed from 2 Challenge Invitation coupons to 1 2★ Request.
- Adjust 30★ achievement reward in Expedition Area
Instead of receiving hunter traces, you will receive the actual hunter when 30★ is reached.
- Adjust Fight Club weekly rank reward
Skill materials will be removed from the prizes and 2★, 3★ Requests will be added.
- Change Fight Club shop contents
Fuel, rupee, and Challenge Invitation coupons will be deleted and either 1 Metron Crystal or 1 2★ Request will appear.
<Hunter Skill Balance Changes Preview>
- Resolve block chance related problems
After transcendence has updated, hunters' healths have increased by a large amount, increasing the influence of block chances. Therefore, skills that change block chances, whether they increase or decrease chances or any passive skills, will be all decreased by a small percentage (about 5%).
- Strengthen Kain's 5th skill
The electric-elemental defense Kain has been criticized for his low-performance level by many players.
After reviewing Kain's overall character concepts and skill configurations, it was found that Kain's 5th skill has very low performance compared to other characters of the same level. To improve this, Kain's 5th skill's max, increase defense, will be increased from 15% to 25%.
- Apply individual cooldown time after using skill
There are no restrictions on the repeated use of skills for the offense and defense except for the same waiting period. Therefore, certain skills have been too effective as well as bugs appearing due to buffs and debuffs stacking.
Because of this, there will be individual cooldown times for each hunter. This is a much-needed feature once manually controlling Fight Club battles becomes active.
Thank you for reading!