Hi, it's Natara.
We would like to inform you about this week's new update 18.104.22.168 carefully.
- Collective Recruitment with Traces
For those who have numerous traces, a feature to recruit multiple hunters at once will be added.
- Feature to Skip Collected Item Pop-up
A feature to turn off the display when collecting items will be added.
- Stimpack Purchase Feature
You can now purchase Stimpacks during your battles.
- Option to See Previous Ranking
You will now be able to ask Beckhen what your previous ranking was in Fight Club.
- Major Goals: Edited the 'Total of Training' count to the 'Total of Used Hunters for Training'
The total number of hunters used as fodder will be counted towards the Major Goals instead of the number of times you trained.
- The Issue of game freezing when switching apps and going back
- User profile picture resetting issue
- Semicolons (;) not displaying correctly
- Immediate Advancement Package issue when purchasing
- Wrong red dot indication in Major Goals
- Improved overall game stability
<Next Week Update>
- New: Addition of Metron Ruins
- Addition of New Stages in all Abysses (6, 7)
- Addition of 5★ Fate Stories
- 1★ and 2★ Hunters Abilities Slightly Increased
- Added Support Hunters to have an 'Element-Bonus' when Health-Healing the same Element Hunters
<Preview of the Update After>
- Addition of Help Page
A help page will be added to help you understand the game.
- Opening of New Ruins
A new ruin will be opened to test the power of your Hunters.
Much information is still unrevealed, but over time more details will be released.
- Addition of "Advance All" Feature
A feature to upgrade many hunters at once will be added.
- Convenience features for Friends and Special Supply.
Convenient functions such as multiple collecting or deleting features will be added.