Advancement Formula

by FireWeasel posted Jan 15, 2018
Have you ever wonder that how many hunters do I need for 1* hunter upgrade to 5* hunter? Well i got the answer for u :

Well, first off, doing step-by-step to upgrade to a 2* hunter, u need 2 1*HUNTERS (one must be max upgraded and one used as food) or by using this formula:
1x2 = 2! = 2 1* HUNTERS

and for upgrading a 3* HUNTER, u need exactly 6 1* HUNTERS and then used them to upgrade into 2* HUNTERS as the same formula:
1 x 2 x 3 = 3! = 6 1* HUNTERS

So yeah, that’s the formula. For the first question, we already know the exact number of 1* HUNTER to upgrade into a 5* HUNTER and the number is 5! = 120 1* HUNTERS (through bunch of dispatching and upgrading, but i guaranteed u that u only need 120 exact Hunters to do without having more or less ;) )

so how about if u have
4* Hunter as main,
a 3* Hunter and
a 2* Hunter,
how many 1* Hunter(s) u need to upgrade your main into 5* Hunter? Well, simply, just use Subtraction method
5! - 4! - 3! - 2! = 120 - 24 - 6 - 2 = 88 1* hunters

=> u need 88 1 star hunter, 1 2 star hunter and 1 3 star hunter to advance for a 4 star into 5* main :))
By doing this, we know the exact number of Hunter we need for dispatching and not wasting time for them or farming . Anyway, just a fun maths for advancig your hunter :)) Anyway, have fun!!!