Final Rebound - The Mad Scientist - [014]

by Fukurama posted Jan 20, 2018
Mrs. Calliway started to scream as she saw what Mr.Bourton pulled out from his pocket.
She contemplated to run, but figured she wouldn't be able to run with her high heels on.
Besides, why would Mr.Bourton kill her...?!
(Mrs.Calliway) Im glad Elisabeth managed to escape through the hidden trapdoor...
Even though Mrs.Calliway was in a life threathening situation, she couldnt avoid letting out a small giggle, thinking about how ridiculous the fact that the hidden entrances and doors actually served a purpose...
Until now she had more or less scoffed on the incompetence, and paranoia of the old owners who built it all...
She always wondered why the mansion had been installed with such a complicated set of tunnels and entrances...
[Mr.Bourton] If you even think about running... I'll have no other choice madam...!
[Mrs.Calliway] Why... Why are you doing this Bourton...?
My husband... He..
[ . . . ] Ahh, Mr.Bourton...!
Mrs.Calliway was abruptly interrupted...
Mr.Bourton and Mrs.Calliway looked towards the main hall...
Mr.Bourton's face turned pale.
[Mr.Bourton] ...Master Edward...!
What... are you..
...I mean. Why are you, here...?!
[Dr.Edward] I had to see it for myself.
[Dr.Edward] So, Bourton. Where is it...?!
[Mr.Bourton] We, haven't found it yet, sir...!
For the first time Dr.Edward looked directly into Mr.Bourton's eyes.
[Dr.Edward] Do you think thats what I came here to hear...?
[Mr.Bourton] N.. No sir...!
[Dr.Edward] You dissapoint me Bourton... Why are you here, with that prostitute! Instead of doing your job...?!
Mr.Bourton stared for a couple seconds, perplexed by what Edward said. He finally recovered.
[Mr.Bourton] Sir, let me introduce you to Mrs.Calliway...
Dr.Edward raised his eyebrows, and turned his face towards Mrs.Calliway.
This was Mrs.Calliways first time she got to fully see Dr.Edward's face. He had blond hair, and the thing that caught Mrs.Calliways attention the most, was the device he was wearing on his left eye...
[Dr.Edward] I didn't imagine Mr.Calliway had such a lovely wife...
He paused, and looked back towards Mr.Bourton.
[Dr.Edward] Mr.Bourton... May I ask what you were going to do with that knife in your hand...?
Mr.Bourton still had his pocket knife directed towards Mrs.Calliway.
[Mr.Bourton] ...
He quickly put the knife back into his right pocket...