Officials do not enforce their own rules and regulations! Connive Koreans!

by 奈何枉然 posted Dec 04, 2019
Image 1: The game official clearly stated that criticizing designated politicians or instigating regional emotions is against the rules of the game, but the game official refuses to deal with the free speech of the three Koreans in Hong Kong! (Evidence: Image 2 and Image 3)
Does South Korea support Hong Kong freedom? So your company also supports?

I have responded to the complaint many times in the exchange area for this matter. The official only responded symbolically and there was no follow-up treatment! None of the remaining complaints were answered! May I ask your official game rules and regulations that you do not fulfill or not handle? Can players do whatever they want? Then please unblock all the players which is blocked because of hack issue! What are the reasons for these blocked players to abide by your rules and regulations? You don’t follow it yourself!
October 15, 2019 (Image 4)
November 11, 2019 (Image 5)
November 14, 2019 (Image 6)
November 15, 2019 (Image 6)
November 25, 2019 (Image 7)
The above are all my complaint posts! This is the proof that the government does not deal with indulgence!

These three Koreans still have not been dealt with under the official rules and regulations! Does your company think that Hong Kong is not a region of China? The remarks of these three Koreans are not inciting regional feelings?

The most ridiculous thing is that the only one official responded that the matter still needs to be discussed and handled in accordance with rules and regulations! What do official discuss? Discuss whether to change the game rules and regulations! Let's discuss whether Hong Kong belongs to China! Your actions now violate the bottom line of the sovereignty of a country! I believe that the citizens of any country will not tolerate this shameless behavior of you! Protect your country from posting such a sensitive topic! As an international server! If you can't do it fairly! Then don’t drive international server! Sooner or later go bankrupt! This is the most taboo thing as an international server! Your rules and regulations are useless! It can even be said to be two different rule! People from other countries must obey! Can Koreans ignore it? The game is not fair! Who is still playing! You Koreans, go and play for yourself! (Image eight)

Finally I made my complaint request! Perform the title treatment in accordance with your rules and regulations! Block these three Korean players!

Screenshot_2019-12-04-21-56-15-089_com.tencent.mobileqq.png

IMG_20191204_201227.jpg

IMG_20191204_201255.jpg

IMG_20191204_201058.jpg

IMG_20191204_201318.jpg

IMG_20191204_201410.jpg

IMG_20191204_201434.jpg

IMG_20191204_201348.jpg