HOW TO GET SUNNY!?!?!?

by BonkersRabbid posted Mar 09, 2018

Hey guys, 

Soooooo, I see people regularly asking others on how to get Sunny. I get tired of repeating myself and it is sometimes not clear. So this is a a littl step by step guide on how to obtain Sunny and what happens after you obtain her. For this, you need to have 98 manda, otherwise it is not possible to do it. So, let's start. (I will be using Nox player for this guide and future ones as well).

1) Download White Island: Season 2

Sunny 1.png

2) Open White Island after download, and you will be asked to sign in with either one of the option below. Choose the one you use to log into your Blustone account. (I use Facebook)Sunny 2.png

3) Once you log in, skip the news section by clicking the 'X' on the top right corner of the screen and you will be asked to download some additional data. Accept and down load the data. (It will take some time to do it -_-....)

sunny 3.png

4) Once you've finish the download, follow the guide and finish the prologue or you can skip that part by clicking on the 3 lignes on the top left and then clicking on 'Season Selection', then going to Season 2 sunny 4.png

sunny 5.png

sunny 6.png

sunny 7.png

5) Once there, click on 'Buy Season2 Pass' and use 98 manda to buy it.sunny 8.png

sunny 9.png

6) After buying the Season Pass, click on the link below and then add your nickname to get Sunny.

http://wi.visualshower.com/blustone_event sunny 10.png

Now you finally unlocked Sunny!!! Congratulations!!!! 

Now, as you can see, you have gotten 1 Sunny by doing this. Now, what most people want to know is how to get more of these cute little Sunnys. Well there is only one way to obtain more of them after unlocking her and that is our beloved L-Mouse. Yes, you heard me right the infamous Lottery Mouse. Once you obtain your very first Sunny after registering your nickname, you add her to your draw pool from the L-Mouse, it means you basically need to use scrolls or manda to recruit hunters and maybe get lucky and get Sunny. That is the only way to get more of her. 

Hope this guide was helpful and will be helpful in the future as well. Be sure to send ppl who want Sunny here so you don't have to explain the entire process. 

Enjoy the game and be sure to comment if you want another guide like this and what you want it on. I will be making more of these in the future so be on the look-out. 

Bonkers out.......... ROCK ON!!!!

P.S. There is a Line group that you can join, just pm me your name on Line, and will gladly add you. If you want a chat room where you can chat with others, channel 3 is the place. Hope to see you all there ;)