One of the users that used to belong to my Guild has quit the game, so we are back to 39 / 40.
If you are interested on joining, our only requirement is:
- Max Trascendence (T3) Bomber / Support of your preference (Dino / Therapy are best)
* Discord access, but it's not essential.
I do not mind about your nationality. It's a global guild. No activity required either, but being a good FC'er / Contributor is always appreciated for assistance.
Post here or mail me in game, so I can send an invite permission.
We offer a memberlist full with 95% of bomber co-ops for your 3* Ruins / 2* Searches needs (the other 5% is Vinh and his Windblade lol)
- Zizel, leader of Dynasty.