Lately, there has been a huge issue that has not been fixed yet, and I know that those who participate on Guild Blitz are either
A) tired of getting defeated by the same guilds over and over again every week
B) they don't get the challenge they deserve or need, to improve.
There is just no chance to fight on my guild with the current way the opponents are assigned (38~m power vs 78m+? seems like a legit outcome, nice matchmaking system...)
What is the need for me to wait so long for a blitz to happen, if every single week I will just login to see this happen? Just matched this single guild for literally a whole month, and the outcomes were always the same:
There are many things wrong with current blitz system:
1) In first place, there is no need to give a penalty to the blitz losers, because even if we try our best efforts, there is nothing we can do against a (Insert insane spam of Anemone + Junia/Leon/Alia/Celine/Juno/Harley). We try what we can, but even if you spend, you are still locked to the progress of everyone else. So wasting lots of money is senseless anyways. The penalty was something stupid, anyways.
2) Why not have friendly blitz matches, allowing to freely select a guild to fight against? In the weeks I managed to participate for Blitz, I never had a fight against guilds like Eccentrix, SOSBrigade, Canadian or Transcendance... and I wouldn't mind a brief match every now and then, instead of fighting guilds with no taste. Even if there was no reward, it would be fun just for the sake of comparing progresses.
3) For the higher and strongest guilds, simply trying to smash us every week may seem fun at first, but eventually gets repetitive and boring because there is simply no retaliation. There is no chance to practice, and there is no real stuff learned from it.
4) Killing Erise method was also bad. Just saying.
5) My current guild is on top 3, but there is no chance to have a match against anyone else because we always get paired with China or Korea's whale guilds. Refer to the power difference to get even more upset. With this in mind, how are we supposed to represent Blustone if our win ratio is bad? Just a remind that our guild image is also representation of how the English community and Blustone especially is performing.
There are many more things that could be said, but I believe everyone should have their chance to speak for their own experiences on Blitz. Some have gotten huge loss streaks, and some have huge winning streaks but with low total strength, still giving low rewards anyways.
Blitz was just a scam of new content, and something that does not even incentivate new players to come into Midgard server.
But everything may be solved out if the matchmaking was reworked... just maybe....
Everyone dislikes always losing, but everyone also prefers to always win so... Just a few occasional victories wouldn't be bad, right?