Hello everyone, I am a good friend of your captain, VS璐璐.
First of all, I would like to thank the captains who left us valuable comments in the previous server integration consultation. Although the message can only represent the idea of some captains, we also carried out many thoughts through this opportunity, thank you!
In this consultation, players from other countries and regions also gave us a lot of opinions. In general, most players are in favor of integrating chat room servers, but against the integration of fighting clubs.
We've also been thinking about getting players together, but we also keep the way to fight club independence.
at last! We decided to do chat room server integration and account integration! !
Both will be integrated in the following ways:
- After the chat room is integrated, cross-service chat can be performed, but the player does not have a server to distinguish the logo.
- Search messages can be obtained across services. After confirming the message, you can participate in the search immediately, and the activity search opportunities will be greatly increased.
- Information on employment, rupees, fuel vouchers, etc. can be confirmed across services.
- You can apply for friends across the service and block your friends.
- You can play friendly matches with your cross-friends or join forces to participate in the search.
- Send e-mails across services and give veteran coupons.
- Cross-service search guilds and unions are not supported.
- The Fight Club is still divided into two servers, Midgart and Yafheim, running independently.
- The rankings of the Fight Clubs displayed in front of the nickname during the chat are the rankings of the districts of Midgart and Yafheim.
The above changes will be implemented at 9:00 am on August 13, 2019, without server maintenance and patch installation.
I hope that through this integration, the captains will have more opportunities to communicate and enjoy the game time at Blustone.
Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions in the future~! ! !